CLASSES & WOrkshops
call Miles Lewis
for all foundational and college prep classes
OUR WEELY CLASSES ARE OPEN!
Safety is of the upmost importance. We're taking the necessary precautions to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Read how!
Master Class Workshops - 2020
Master classes are still on hold.
We will begin rescheduling the master classes below shortly.
We are committed to public health and safety.
We believe that we are in a special position as a small educational operation with a large working space, to lead the responsible reopening of arts organizations and independent schools.
We fully appreciate and support the decision to not engage in community activity, at this time.
Our Covid-19 reopening guidelines follow the direction of the SAFER LA Toolkit for Offices.
HERE ARE OUR 11 RULES OF REOPENING:
1) All Students and Attendees are required to sign a one-time waiver of 11:11's liability in the event of any health outcome.
2) Instructed Classes will have a maximum of 12 students. Uninstructed Classes will have a maximum of 15 students.
3) Students and Attendees will be spaced at a minimum of 6ft.
4) Students and Attendees will follow a controlled path into and out of the classroom space.
5) Students and Attendees will be required to wear face coverings to attend class.
6) Students and Attendees will be required to bring their own drawing and painting materials.
7) Students and Attendees are asked to bring their own water and snacks (rather than using on-site vending).
8) Students will be given a halftime break outside, with appropriate physical distance observed.
9) Students will wash their hands in the bathroom after class. Attendees are asked to wash their hands in the bathroom after class.
10) During Instructed Classes, instructors will be wearing work gloves and a face covering. Instructors will rotate from student to student, giving direction on their work. Instructors will take as much distance as possible while advising and correcting.
11) NO CASH TRANSACTIONS.